Sunday, May 16, 2010

Deals I Scored Today

At Walgreens

Here's how I did it:
Gillette Body Wash $4.49
Gillette Deodorant $4.99
Hellman's Mayo $4.99
$14.97 before coupons

Use Buy 1 Gillette Deodorant get 1 Gillette Bodywash Free 5/16RP
plus use $2 off when you buy Gillette Deodorant 5/16RP
Use in-ad coupon for mayo 2/$5
I also used $5RR from last week's Schick promo
$0.49 oop!  ($1.59 after taxes)

Plus I got $4.50RR from the Gillette Bodywash!  

Don't forget, this is MONEYMAKER!  With the two Gillette coupons, you get deodorant and body wash for $2.99 and you get $4.50 in RR!!


 At CVS

Here's how I did it:
Herbal Essences $2.99
Sara Lee Bread $1.99
$4.97 Before coupons

Transaction 1:
Herbal Essences $2.99
Use $1 off when you buy one Herbal Essences shampoo 5/16RP
$1.99 opp
And I got $2.00 ECB!

Transaction 2:
Sara Lee Bread $1.99
Use $2.00 ECB from trans 1
FREE!

Not the best deal I've ever gotten at CVS but we needed bread and why buy just bread when you can get bread and shampoo for the same price!

Beth

3 comments:

  1. hey beth, were you able to get the SS insert on Sunday, I bought the paper but it only had the RP insert. if so where?!

    -Denisse

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found my one main frustration with paper around here! Red Plum is in the Johnson City Press and Smartsource is in the Elizabethton Star. Walmart in Elizabethton is the closest I've found that carries it. Keep in mind that Walgreens has a special contract with The JC Press so it's only $1 there instead of $1.25 From what I can see the only paper around here that carries both inserts is the Kingsport Times. I've thought about looking into home delivery but don't know if it will come here in JC

    ReplyDelete